Bluewind is official distributor of HighTec Software Development Tools
HighTec and Bluewind
Starting from 2015, Bluewind is official distributor of HighTec EDV Systeme Tools, and supports them as a High Reliablity Toolchain provider for:
- Tricore and Aurix (Infineon)
- HSM, GTM/MCS (Infineon and STM)
- Power Architecture (STM and NXP)
- RH850 (Renesas)
Bluewind is official distributor of HighTec in the following territories:
HighTec PXROS-HR Basic Hands-on Training
2-day training on PXROS-HR, the RTOS for Functional Safety
HighTec EDV Systeme is a privately owned company since establishment in 1982 and the world’s largest commercial open source compiler vendor.
HighTec ensures independence for the future and the most reliable and secure tools for embedded software development. The HighTec compiler is portable and always available for the latest chip revisions for our supported architectures ahead of general release.
COMPILER BUILD TOOL
The most advanced optimization technology of HighTec‘s compiler generates the fastest code in the smallest footprint. The compiler can be used via its command-line interface for batch processing or within an IDE e.g the Eclipse-based Safe Multi-Core Platform by HighTec. This compiler is the fastest build system on the market and supports parallel compilation processes. The compiler consists of a:
- Language-specific front-end
- Global optimizer
- Target-specific optimizer
- Commercial libraries (no open source)
The HighTec C/C++ compiler is fully EABI-compliant and conforms to the most recent ANSI/ISO C and C++ compiler standards, including C89, C99. The user can select different features like programming language, target architecture, performance level – optimize for speed or code size – and debugging level.
PXROS-HR REAL TIME OS
PXROS-HR implements the concept of complete interrupt transparency. There are neither interrupt locks nor latencies caused by the micro-kernel and thus it can be interrupted at any time by an interrupt service routine.
With PXROS-HR, an interrupt service routine (so-called handler) is completely controlled by the application. It can use a subset of OS services, e.g. to send signals via an event to a task. The OS services are not executed on the interrupt level, but when returning from the interrupt level to task level.
QKIT TOOL QUALIFICATION
HighTec EDV-Systeme strongly supports its customers in qualifying the compiler tool chain by offering them appropriate error detection and mitigation strategies. Moreover, HighTec EDV Systeme — in collaboration with Validas AG — developed a Qualifiation Kit (QKit) that automates almost all parts of the qualifiation process. The QST contains an extensive model of the tool chain modeling
- The structure of the tool chain with its tools (e.g. compiler, assembler), artifacts (e.g. *.c, *.o fies), and tool-features (e.g.
- Potential errors and known bugs (e.g. file corruption, semantic errors)
- Test cases for those errors that cannot be mitigated
- An extensible set of use cases of the tool chain Moreover the QST contains a model of the qualifiation process guiding the user step by step through the qualifiation. Guided by a graphical user interface the user chooses from the set of predefied use cases or specifis new ones by selecting the required features.